Become a Big 5 for Life Coach
Big Five for Life Coach Certification Training
Note: The Next opportunity for taking the Big Five for Life coaching classes are July 14-15 in Montreal, Canada. Please send a message HERE if you would like more details.
Thank you for your interest in becoming certified as a Big Five for Life Coach.
I have had the great pleasure of seeing the impact the Big Five for Life has had on so many young people, adults, and within a wide variety of organizations.
It is therefore with great enthusiasm and humility that I look forward to teaching you to teach it to others.
The process of becoming a Big Five for Life Coach is made up of three steps.
Step #1 - Complete the Big Five for Life Discovery Course
Step #2 - Complete the Big Five for Life- Do It! Course
Step #3 - Graduate from the 6 month Coach Certification Course
During Step #2, I will help you determine who you want to coach (leaders, single moms, recent retirees...), and the ways in which you want to coach (one-on-one, presentations, workshops...). I will also help you create your own personal Big Five for Life brand.
During Step #3, you will work directly with me, or a current Big Five for Life coach. There will be conference calls or in person meetings every six weeks to help you begin your Big Five for Life coaching practice.
Graduating from Step #3 consists of presenting three cases where you successfully worked as a Big Five for Life coach.
My philosophy behind the training is simple. It is imperative to me that when you've completed Step #3, you are 100% comfortable in your role as a Big Five for Life coach, and you are well on your way to building your Big Five for Life coaching practice.
As part of the training, you will receive almost $2,000 worth of coaching materials. I do this to help you launch your coaching practice.
During our time together I will explain these materials in more detail including the optimal ways to use them.
The materials you receive for free include the following.
- 1 copy of the Big Five for Life 30 day step by step guide
- 2 year access to the Big Five for Life membership site www.bigfiveforlifeinspiration.com
- 25 english language copies of my book Life Safari
- 25 english language copies of my book The Big Five for Life
- 1 copy of The Big Five for Life CDs
- 3 toolboxes - The toolbox is a complete kit that certified coaches can immediately put to use with a client. Contents of each toolbox are listed below.
> The Big Five for Life 30 day step by step guide
> The Why Cafe (book)
> Big Five for Life-Leadership’s Greatest Secret (book)
> Life Safari (book)
> Big Five for Life CDs (CDs)
> Ninety day trial membership to the Big Five for Life membership site at www.bigfiveforlifeinspiration.com
Again, the total value of these items is more than $2,000.
Your investment in becoming a Big Five for Life coach is composed of tuition for each of the three steps.
Step #1 - Complete the Big Five for Life Discovery Course $795
Step #2 - Complete the Big Five for Life- Do It! Course $1,695
Step #3 - Graduate from the 6 month Coach Certification Course $995
At the conclusion of each step, you will have the opportunity to continue on, or to opt out of the remaining steps.
Upon completing the three steps, you will be a Certified Big Five for Life Coach. Your license will last for two years. At that point, if you would like to keep coaching, you can renew your certification at a one day recertification training. The cost for the renewal is $2,495.
As a Certified Big Five for Life Coach, you are able to:
- Use the Big Five for Life logo in your marketing materials and web site
- Use the words - Certified Big Five for Life Coach in your marketing materials and on your web site.
- Use the trademarked words "Big Five for Life" in promoting your coaching services
- Attend for free any live public events I do which are less than 3 hours long
- Attend for cost, any all day or multi-day workshops or trainings I do which are open to the public
- Receive up to 25 Free copies of the english language editions of Life Safari AND The Big Five for Life, each year to help you grow your coaching practice
Helping people discover and live their Big Five for Life is truly an incredibly rewarding experience. I am honored you want to be a part of it.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions about the different steps to becoming a coach. You can send me a message HERE.
I hope to see you at a course soon.